Hi Guys, welcome back to my blog. In my opinion, Tresemme makes some of the best drugstore conditioners for natural hair. The Tresemme Naturals used to be my holy grail conditioner, then it got discontinued and the Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner was introduced, I decided to give it a try and I LOVE it. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing one of my natural hair gem which I can even call one of the most essential products in my hair care, the TRESEMME BOTANIQUE NOURISH & REPLENISH CONDITIONER WITH COCONUT MILK & ALOE VERA.
I hope you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog.
CLAIM: has blended professional formulas with natural ingredients, including a blend of coconut milk and aloe vera, to create a range that nourishes and replenishes hair. TRESemmé Botanique delivers professional quality results without the addition of traditional conditioning ingredients, keeping hair beautiful and healthy looking every day. The TRESemmé Botanique collection brings you the power of nature and professional expertise to your fingertips. The range includes a shampoo and conditioner for gentle cleansing and lightweight nourishment, as well as an innovative silicone-free hydrating mist, which weightlessly detangles and conditions. Get nourished, healthy looking hair with natural shine. Be inspired, be beautiful.
Infused with coconut milk and aloe vera – known to be nourishing – our professional-quality formula smoothes and silkens
This conditioner is free from silicones, parabens and dyes and enriched with our botanical blend of coconut milk and aloe vera.
HOW TO USE:
- Start with Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
- Squeeze a generous amount of conditioner into palm and rub hands together
- Apply to damp hair focusing on ends to mid-lengths first. Work any remaining conditioner up towards roots
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly
- To maximise nourishment and a moisturised feeling, follow with treatment products from the tresemme botanique collection.
PRICE: £5.99 at Tesco but I usually wait until it is on sale for £3.99 or 2 for £6 , then I stock up on it.
- Packaging: it is packed in a white cylindrical bottle, very sleek and easy to hold in the shower without slipping away. It has a flip-flop lid making dispensing it onto palms easy. It contains 750mls of product which is a lot.
- Consistency & Colour: it is a white pap-like fluid that spread easily all over my hair. It has AMAZING slip; one of the products with the best slip I’ve ever used. My hair absorbs it easily and my fingers/comb glides through my hair easily when I apply it to my hair.
- Scent: it smells so nice, it has a coconut smell and it lingers. I love the scent.
I use it as
- Cowash: It cleanses my scalp and hair without stripping its moisture and oils.
- Detangle: It has great slip, making detangling my hair very easy. It’s my favourite conditioner to detangle with. It softens my 4C hair knots and tangles easily.
- and as a base for my DIY Hair mask.
On Application: It melts right into my hair strands and makes detangling my hair so so easy.
- This conditioner contains the good stuffs you look for in hair products; water, aloe vera, coconut, glycerin and it is silicone free.
VERDICT: I give it a 5/5 because honestly, I don’t see what I don’t like about this conditioner, it’s inexpensive, has great packaging, lovely scent and above all has amazing slip for me to detangle my hair with.
I hope you enjoy today’s post. Have you used this conditionerbefore? Do you like it? Do you hate it? What do you like/hate about it? Please COMMENT below. Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2iNMBgQ
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored post