Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. If you are familiar with Superdrug products, you know they have different affordable skincare ranges. The B. range is my favourite. This range is a Vegan, Cruelty-Free and focused towards anti-aging. It has four(4) phases:
- Phase 1 for 20’s and 30’s focuses on preventing the signs of ageing and hydration.
- Phase 2 for late 30’s and 40’s focuses on boosting radiance and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Phase 3 for late 40’s and 50’s targets deep wrinkles while firming and repairing the skin.
- Phase 4 for late 50’s onwards nourishes and protects skin, improve elasticity, brighten skin tone and stimulate collagen.
I am currently using the B. RADIANT DAY & NIGHT CREAM which are products from the phase 2 range which is for late 30’s and 40’s. It focuses on boosting radiance and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing the B. RADIANT DAY & NIGHT CREAM.
- Use B. Radiant Night Cream overnight and wake up to beautiful, brighter-looking skin. Significantly increases hydration by 73% after just one night’s wear with Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter. Firms and smoothes with concentrated Tetrapeptide to help restore elasticity. Measurably reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles by 7% in just 4 weeks. Refines skin with natural fruit acids that sweep away dull skin. Perfects with Niacinimide to help brighten skin and fade away age spots. Clinically proven results. Dermatologically approved. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Use B. Radiant Day Cream to fight against the visible effects of ageing and be rewarded with more youthful-looking skin. Firms and smoothes using concentrated Tetrapeptide which helps improve elasticity. Measurably reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles by up to 7% in just 4 weeks. Significantly increases hydration by 30% after just one day’s wear. Hyaluronic Acid helps lock in moisture and plump the skin. Contains Olive leaf and Jujube seed extracts to de-stress skin whilst Niacinamide helps boost radiance. Protects with SPF 15 and UVA filters.
- B. Radiant Night Cream: Aqua, Glycerin, Oleyl Erucate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Panthenol, Parfum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Disodium EDTA, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Methylpropanediol, PEG-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Malate, Limonene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Tetrapeptide-21, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinamaldehyde, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Niacinamide, Urea
- B. Radiant Day Cream: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Alcohol Denat., Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylpropanediol, Glycosphingolipids, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Decyl Glucoside, Ethyl Ferulate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Linalool, Tetrapeptide-21, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinamaldehyde, Geraniol, Citronellol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Disodium Uridine Phosphate
Quantity: They both contain 50mL of product which I think is enough. I wish they are more than that though.
Price: £11.99 for the night cream and £10.99 for the day cream but it is usually on sale for half price or buy one get one free. It is a Superdrug exclusive brand, hence it can only be bought at Superdrug. Night Cream & Day Cream
Packaging: they both come in a glass tub container which gives them some sort of luxurious feel. The night cream has a matte green tape across it while the day cream has a glossy clear tape across it. They also have a white inner lid that further keeps the product from spilling.
Consistency & Colour:
- The night cream has a very thick consistency and an off white colour. It feels very moisturising and takes a few minutes before it is finally absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t clog my pores or feel heavy. It doesn’t break me out either.
- The day cream has a milky light weight texture; it is lighter on the skin and easily absorbed leaving me with a non-greasy skin and a beautiful, radiant glow. It has a milky white colour.
Scent: they both have this smell I can’t place my hands on; not bad or disgusting, just not the kind of smell I love in my cosmetic products, a good thing is the scent doesn’t linger.
- I love how these two products feel when I apply them on my skin.
- The night cream is heavier which I love. It moisturises my skin more and I always wake up to an healthy glow on my face
- The day cream gives me the right amount of day moisture without clogging my pores.
- I love their packaging. Very cute & classy
- I love their consistency
- I love that their ingredient is as organic as it can get and also they contain hyaluronic acid, of course
- I don’t like their scent
VERDICT: I’ll be giving them both 4.5/5. I love everything about these two products and they are a good bargain for their work. The only thing I don’t like is their scent.
Please check out my full skin care routine here to know more about how I use these products.
I hope you enjoy today’s post? What are your day & night cream/serum? Do you use any of the B. Skincare range? How do you love them? Comment below. Please LIKE, and SHARE my post. Also, follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be Friends :
FTC DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored post.