Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. I shared my winter hair care tips recently; this inspired me to share some tips I use personally to ensure optimum moisturisation of my skin because as temperature drops, so does the skin moisture which can cause uncomfortable dryness to the skin. Although, there is no magical solution to dry skin, having a good skin care routine may be the answer. These are my tips to optimise moisture retention in the skin.
1. Cleansing and Toning: switch your daily wash and toner to a more moisturising one to avoid stripping the skin of its moisture and oil.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliate more often during these cold months to get rid of dry patches and texture issues.
3. Face Mask: Using hydrating face mask is great for treating texture issues on the skin
4. Heavy/ Oil Based Moisturisers: using moisturisers that contain oil or ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid ensures the skin is moisturised for longer
5. Oil: using oil to seal in the moisture applied to the skin in the form of a moisturiser is a great way to ensure optimum hydration of the skin.
6. Undereyes: dry under eyes can increase the chance of fine lines.
7. Lips: shouldn’t be left out. No one looks cute with dry crusty lips.
8. Sleep with a Satin Pillow Case: Tugging the skin against cotton sheet or pillow case can easily dry out the skin.
9. Avoid Using Mattifying Makeup Products during Cold Month: they hinder the skin from producing oil needed for its moisturization.
10. Drink More Water: Hydrating the skin from inside is very important.
NOTE: These tips are my opinion and what I do to ensure optimum moisturisation and moisture retention in my skin.
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
FTC DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored post.