Welcome back to my blog Loves. Today, I will be reviewing my holy grail leave-in conditioner; the “SHEA MOISTURE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN & RESTORE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER”. This review is long overdue, I can’t believe I’m just reviewing this product. Alright, let’s get to it.
Shea Moisture Claim: This reparative leave-in conditioner softens and detangles hair while controlling frizz. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish, moisturize and support elasticity so hair resists breakage when detangling. Conditioners provide a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience.
Ingredients: the main ingredients that stand out to me are water, Castor seed oil,Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Hydrolyzed keratin, vegetable glycerin, aloe leaf juice, jojoba dear oil, yeast extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, peppermint leaf extract, vinegar.
How to Use: Apply to clean, towel dried hair. Work a generous amount of product into hair from root to end. Gently comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply additional product as needed depending on hair length and condition.
Price: Price: is £10.99 at at Superdrug or £12.99 at Boots . You can watch out for when it is on sale for buy one get one half price which is when I stock up; who doesn’t love a bargain? Look Fantastic also stock Shea Moisture products.
- PACKAGING: It is packed in a cylindrical tub containing 431mL of product. This packaging in my opinion is the best packaging for leave-in and stylers as it makes it easy for you to dip your hands in the product, taking what you need without wasting the product. Also, you get to use every last bit of your product and re-use the container.
- CONSISTENCY: It has a liquid, not watery consistency. It feels very wet when touched and applied to hair. It also has a slight somewhat cooling/tingly sensation on the scalp and hand.
- SCENT: This smells so good. Just like every product in this range; they all have same vanilla scent. The leave-in scent is stronger and lingers longer, for hours, days even in your hair.
- When applied to hair, it immediately melts into my hair. My hair feels wet and moisturised like it is drinking it up. Once it dries, it leaves my hair shiny and very moisturised.
- It is the Liquid in my LOC when moisturising my hair.
- I use it mid-wash day to refresh my curls or restyle my hair.
Verdict: I love this product. I give it a 5/5 score as I have no cons, it is pro all through for me.
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Please check out my review of the Shampoo. Do you use this leave-in? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
How to Moisturise Dry Natural Hair: http://bit.ly/2jjr6Au
My Natural Hair Routine and products: http://bit.ly/2kcr6T4
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be Friends :
FTC DISCLAIMER: I have been using this product long before Shea Moisture sent it to me, this is my honest opinion and review. I promise to keep it 100% with you all.