Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. This review is long overdue as I have been using this face mask forever and I love it. Today, I will be reviewing the Neutrogena 2 in 1 Visibly Clear Face Wash & Mask.
Neutrogena Claim: Helps remove impurities and clear spots for skin that looks twice as clear! It’s unique formula with patented Microclear technology, quickly clears oil and helps to remove spot-causing bacteria.
It can be used as
- Daily wash: to help reduce and prevent spots.
- Mask: to unclog pores and to purify skin deep down.
How To Use:
- As a wash: in the morning and evening, massage into wet face to work into a foamy lather, avoiding delicate area of eyes. Rinse with water.
- As a Mask: smooth a thin layer over face, and leave it for 5 minutes.Rinse well with water, removing remaining trace with cotton wool.
Ingredients: Aqua, GLYCERIN, Kaolin, BENTONITE, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, SALICYLIC ACID, Benzalkonium Chloride, MENTHOL, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, CITRIC ACID, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Parfum.
Price: It costs £3.50 at Tesco
- PACKAGING: it comes in a squeeze tube which makes it very easy to dispense the product. It contains 150mL of product which is a lot. It takes very long time to finish the product.
- COLOUR: White
- CONSISTENCY: It has thick, consistency that can be likened to clay. It goes on somewhat wet and after some minutes it dries matte, which means it is time to wash it off.
- SCENT: it has a very light but pleasant fragrance.
- I only use it as a face mask; I either apply it all over my face or in combination with my charcoal mask to MULTIMASK.
- I apply it to clean face and leave it for about 15 minutes or more, then wash it off.
- On application, it feels wet and has a tingly sensation (as it contains menthol) that wears off as the mask dries.
- After washing it off, my skin always feel soft.
- It doesn’t dry out my skin.
- It contains bentonite which deep cleanses and shrinks pores (temporarily though)
- It does a beautiful job of keeping my acne at bay as it contains salicylic acid. I reach for it more when I’m breaking out.
- I use it twice weekly
Verdict: I really love his mask, and for the price, it is a steal. I don’t think I have any cons for this product, hence I’m giving it a 5/5.
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Please check out my Skincare Routine. Do you use this face mask? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
My Skincare Routine: http://bit.ly/2iNP5Mc
10 Winter Skincare Tips: http://bit.ly/2kcAtSB
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.