Hi Loves, welcome back to my blog. This is the last post in my Valentine Inspired Series. Please check out my Valentine Inspired Makeup & Natural Hair Style Tutorials, linked below. Today, I will be sharing some Date Night Inspired Outfits. These outfits speak more of my style; simple, girly and modest.
What to wear on a date depends on your plan. Different agenda calls for different outfit. Your plan may be a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant, see a movie or cozy night indoor with boo (my favourite).
- Romantic Dinner
- Dress – Chi chi London: http://zln.do/2lHpvFo
- Shoe – Dorothy Perkins: http://bit.ly/2kKeoOB
- Purse – Next: http://bit.ly/2laYopz
- Earrings – Next: http://bit.ly/2kC3ibO
- Necklace – Next: http://bit.ly/2l6KZPy
- Bracelet -Next: http://bit.ly/2lAM4jm
- Watch – Next: http://bit.ly/2kJYZxw
2. Casual Date or To See a Movie
- Jacket – h&m: http://bit.ly/2kKbpFG
- Vest – h&m: http://bit.ly/2lGvCKl
- Jeans – h&m: http://bit.ly/2ko1O3W
- Slip-on – Sixtyseven: http://zln.do/2lB3Any
- Earrings – Next: http://bit.ly/2kKhcLy
- Necklace – Next: http://bit.ly/2kKilD3
- Bracelet – Next: http://bit.ly/2lAUqaO
- Ring Pack – Next: http://bit.ly/2lB9vcr
3. Cozy Night in: NETFILL & CHILL
Remember, Valentine’s day is just a day. It shouldn’t be a yardstick to measure how much your partner (husband, fiance, boyfriend) loves you. Make sure you enjoy your dates and I love you all so much. ***kisses.
I hope you like this post and outfits, please COMMENT BELOW. Let me know if you will like to see more fashion posts like this one. Don’t forget to LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Soft & Flirty Valentine Makeup Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2jN1GMV
- Glam & Girly Valentine Makeup Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2k5yM9b
- Easy Valentine Date Night Updo on my 4C Natural Hair: http://bit.ly/2l5Zvqw
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be Friends :
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.