Welcome back to my blog Loves. Recently, I decided to try a new face wash and it messed up my face. I had dry patches and dark spots all over my face which was not cute at all. My regular face scrub wasn’t really doing anything to take care of it, then I remembered the DIY scrub I used to use when I had acne and acne scarring. I have been using it and it’s so good. The dry patches are starting to clear up & the dark spot are already fading. Today, I will be sharing with you MY DIY SUGAR SCRUB that can be used on the face, body and lips.
THINGS I USE: All the stuffs I used for this scrub are very inexpensive, I already had them in my kitchen, I just mixed them all together.
Granulated Sugar: it gently exfoliates skin without drying it out or leave harmful residue that can clog pores. It also contain Glycolic acid, an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid that encourages cell regeneration for fresher, younger-looking skin. It is also very moisturising, it’s a natural humectant meaning it draws moisture from the environment into the skin.
Honey: is a natural antibacterial, it’s great for acne prevention and prevention. It’s full of antioxidants, it slows down aging process. It’s extremely moisturising; it’s a natural humectant too. It clarifies skin and opens up pores to unclog them. It helps create a glow.
Olive Oil: is high in Vitamin E and packed with antioxidants. It’s gently exfoliates the skin and doesn’t clog pores as it is a light weight oil. It also moisturises skin.
Lemon: is rich in Vitamin C which is known to diminishes and fades dark spots, scars, hyperpigmentation, sunburn and age spots. It brightens skin and removes black head. It creates and enhances skin glow. It also has antimicrobial properties thereby preventing & treating acne.
Tea Tree Oil: has antimicrobial properties; it prevents and treat acne.
- 6 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 Lemon &
- 10-15 Drops of Tea tree oil
I hope you enjoy today’s post, please leave any question or suggestion in the COMMENT section below. Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN and check out my Youtube Channel.
- DIY African Black Soap Face Wash: http://bit.ly/2jLZ8RF
- My Skincare Routine: http://bit.ly/2iNP5httpMc
- DIY Whipped Shea Butter: http://bit.ly/2kdEPx8
- DIY Avocado Hair Mask: http://bit.ly/2jKu2cL
Let’s be Friends :
- Instagram : kenny_olapade
- Facebook: kenny olapade
- YouTube Channel : Kenny Olapade
- Twitter : kennyolapade01
- Bloglovin:Kenny olapade
- Snapchat : kenny olapade
- E-mail : email@example.com
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.
Shop My Hair Growth Oils:
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Sunny Isle JBCOil: http://amzn.to/2lKV9md
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK