Welcome back to my blog Loves. Avocado and banana are fruits I love to incorporate into my hair routine by making DIY hair masks with them. I used to use them individually and use a good conditioner as a base. Recently, I have been doing my DIY HAIR MASK recently by combining Avocado & Banana and I have stopped using Conditioner as a base, this has been giving my hair optimum moisture which I love and I know my hair has been thanking me for.
WHAT I USE
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- I blended them together. Blending Avocado and Banana hair mask saves you the stress of having to lumps and bits of them stuck in the hair.
- I warm it up in a bowl of hot water
- Apply it to my hair
- Cover my hair with plastic caps and wrapped it with cling film to trap the heat
- I let it sit in my hair for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Then I rinse it out.
The two things I didn’t like about this hair mask is that
- it doesn’t have slip for me to detangle my hair.
- and it has an overpowering banana scent.
I had to go in with a conditioner to detangle my hair and also to get rid of the overpowering banana scent.
I hope this post & tips are helpful. Please check out the blog posts linked below to know more about my hair, hair journey and care. If you have any question, or blog post request, please COMMENT below & don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Shop My Hair Growth Oils:
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK
- How I grow & Care For My Natural Hair: http://bit.ly/2lkdlWr
- DIY Deep Conditioner & Deeep Conditioning Routine: http://bit.ly/2kcypdy
- How to Moisturise Dry Natural Hair: http://bit.ly/2jjr6Au
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.