Welcome back to my blog Loves. Self-confidence is very important to me. I can’t be the best of myself when I’m not comfortable with the way I look.
Since I had my Lil King, my weight situation had been getting worse and nothing I did seemed to work (Check out my first post here). Although, I was working out BUT I kept gaining more weight instead of losing it ( from 68Kg to 72Kg). Then, I took a step back to see what I was doing wrong and re-evaluated my goal. I realised that my eating habit got worse, I ate more food than I would normally do, foods high in fat and carborhydrate. This and my unstructured workout routine.
I decided to do something about it. I ‘ve made great changes to my eating habit and exercise routine and I’m quite impressed with my result. In about 6 weeks, I’ve lost 7Kg which is a big deal to me. I now focus more on fat loss rather than weight loss. I still have a long way to go but I’m more comfortable with my body now.
The Changes I have made include
1. NEW DIET REGIMEN: Not a STRICT regimen but little things I now pay more attention to
- Less fat in my food and less fatty foods like fries, puff puff, fried fish or beef
- Sodas reduced to no more than once or at most twice a week
- No more emotional eating
- I reduced the portion of high carb food (rice, pasta, bread, amala) I eat at a time, this is my way of training my tummy to be content with less food. At times, not all the time though, I add vegetables (lettuce & carrot salad with little dressing) to my rice, noodles or pasta.
- I have heard and read so much about Keto Diet. I’m still thinking of trying it out which I’ll let you guys know how that goes.
2. NEW SMOOTHIE RECIPE: I substituted my regularly sweet smoothie (Apple, Pear & Banana Smoothie) for green clarifying one (using Spinach, Kale, Kiwi, Pineapple, Banana, Ginger & Lemon). I love how it fills my tummy and clarifies my system. Although, I’m not a fan of its taste but you gotta do what you gotta do. I eat the fruits (apple & pear) more as in between meals snacks.
3. NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE: I focus more on my middle section. I do more of
- Cardio too and a little bit of
I watch workout videos on YouTube. I don’t have the time to go to Gym. These are my favourite workout YouTube channels:
I have seen a satisfying difference in my look which I’m impressed with.
I hope you enjoy today’s post. Do you have any advice on weight loss? Do you do any of these? Please COMMENT below, LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN and check out my Youtube Channel.
Shop My Exercise Equipment
- Dumbbell: http://amzn.to/2pdN1iF
Let’s be Friends :
Instagram : kenny_olapade
Facebook: kenny olapade
YouTube Channel : Kenny Olapade
Twitter : kennyolapade01
Snapchat : kenny olapade
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a sponsored post.