Welcome back to my blog Loves. It’s Spring time and it’s time to bring out the brights and them glows. Spring/Summer are excuse for me to rock colourful makeup and disrespectful glows. In today’s post, I’ll be sharing with you my 5 SPRING MAKEUP TIPS. I hope you find them helpful for taking your spring makeup from yeah to yasssss!!!!
1. Change your Foundation Routine: As we are nearing Summer, the weather is getting warmer, the face tends to get oily and makeup may not last as such on the face. It’s time to make little changes to your foundation routine especially if you have oily/combination skin by
- Using a mattifying primer and/powder especially in the T-zone area
- Use a matte and long wearing foundation and
- Set your makeup with a setting spray that extends the wear of makeup
2. Don’t Shy Away from Bright Colours: pinks, reds, orange and pastels are colours you can incorporate in your makeup as eyeshadow, blush or lip colours to make them pop.
3. Glow like Diamond: I’m one of those people who gets excited when it’s time to shine bright like a diamond. I love to layer my highlighters to intensify the glow.
4 . Glossy Lips: Although, matte lips make more sense during Spring/Summer, but bright or nude glossy lips looks so plump and sexy especially in the sun.
5. You may want to keep it simple: apart from less being more, it also takes less time and effort to put together. Skip the contour, eyeshadow, false lashes, wing eyeliner and rock “the neutral glowy look with or without a pop of colour”.
Those are my 5 tips for Spring/Summer Makeup. I hope you enjoy today’s post. Do you find my tips helpful? Do you do any of these? Do you like these type of posts? Please COMMENT below, LIKE and SHARE my post. Also, follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN and check out my Youtube Channel
Suggested Posts/Video ⬇ ⬇ ⬇
- Glowy Spring Makeup Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2pO4WNG
- How to Choose the Right Foundation: http://bit.ly/2kUoskW
- Creating a Flawless Base: Skin Prep for Makeup – http://bit.ly/2mBli73
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org