Welcome back to my blog Loves. Superdrug owned brands are one of my favourite skincare products. I have been using the Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel for more than a year now and I love it. I love incorporating products with Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C in my skincare routine and this product has both is AMAZING. In today’s blog post, I’ll be reviewing the SUPERDRUG NATURALLY RADIANT GLYCOLIC OVERNIGHT PEEL.
Superdrug Claim: Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry Extract to help revive skin’s radiance and even out skin tone. With Glycolic Acid, a powerful Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a Fruit Acid blend, the refreshing gel formula also refines and retexturises the skin’s surface, providing a brighter, more youthful complexion.
How To Use: Apply a pea-sized amount with fingertips to a freshly cleansed face at night avoiding delicate eye area. Leave on overnight and wash off the next morning. Always follow with an SPF day cream as part of your morning routine.
Ingredients: The ingredients that stand out to me are Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bilbery Extract, Sugar cane extract, Sweet orange extract, Lemon fruit extract, Kiwi fruit extract, Mulberry fruit extract, EDTA
Price: It cost £5.99 at Superdrug but it’s usually on sale for half price or buy one get one free like most Superdrug products.
- PACKAGING: it comes in a squeeze tube which makes it very easy to dispense the product. It contains 30mL of product which is a lot. It takes a very long time to finish the product.
- COLOUR & CONSISTENSY: it is a clear gel-like fluid.
- SCENT: It has a fresh fruit-like scent. The scent does linger for a bit but it doesn’t bother me.
ON APPLICATION: I apply it on my face after cleansing it.
- It feels cool and wet on the face. I rub it in for few seconds, then it becomes tacky. I leave it on overnight and wash my face the next morning.
- I use it when my skin looks dull and when I have acne scars and dark spots.
- It fades the scars and spots and also boosts my skin glow.
- It’s not like a regular face mask which you would see its effect immediately, I see its effects after days or weeks of using it.
- I really love this product. it’s one of my skincare staples.
- I use it once a week or once in two weeks.
Verdict: I give this product 5/5 because I love everything about it, from the packaging, scent, consistency to how it makes my skin feels. It does all it claims to do and for the price and all it contains, it’s a steal.
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Have you used this product? Do you love it like I do? Please COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.