It gets to a stage during weaning that you find that your baby keeps eating same thing over and over again and its time to switch it up, this was what prompted me to bring out the Cow & Gate’s Weaning Guide that has lots of weaning meal recipes that I love. I found this and since Faaiz loves noodles and Jollof rice, I felt he’ll definitely like this food which I’m right, he loves it. In today’s video, I’ll be sharing with you this easy to make (like most of my baby food recipes), delicious and nutritious BABY FRIENDLY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE.
I hope you enjoy this post, don’t forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE via EMAIL & SHARE and also, I now use FACEBOOK COMMENT, so, make sure you drop a comment, it’s now easy!!!
- Bell Pepper (tatase)
- Onion and
Next time, I’ll be adding carrot and cauliflower. I’ll let you know if he still likes it with those vegetables.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Parboil spaghetti and grate a little bit with food processor
- Blend bell pepper, onion and beef together
- Heat oil and add thyme and curry to the oil for flavour
- Pour the blended pepper mixture
- Wait till it’s well-cooked, then, pour the grated spaghetti, NO SALT NO MAGGI
- Cover till it’s well cooked, then serve and
- Keep the rest frozen or refrigerated.
That is it guys, so easy to make, yet delicious and nutritious. Faaiz loves it so much.
I hope you enjoy this simple baby food recipe. Check out my other Faaiz meals here
Do you think you’ll prepare this for your baby? Lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION. Please LIKE and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Weaning my Lil King Posts: http://bit.ly/2qNS9XE
- My Motherhood Journey & Posts: http://bit.ly/2ryBrQl
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.