Welcome back to my blog Loves. If you’ve been in the makeup world for a while, you’ll know there has been raves about the Juvia’s Place Eyeshadow Palettes. I was glad when I got the Nubian 2 Palette as a gift from a friend because it’s such a beauty. The company (Juvia’s Place) is black-owned by a lady named Chi Chi and her eyeshadow palettes are designed to suit women with medium to deep skin tones which is one of the reasons I want to try it out.
JUVIA’S PLACE CLAIM: The Nubian 2 Palette by Juvia’s was inspired by an African Empire in old Egypt, headed by the beauty icon Nefertitit. She was famously endowed with strength and spirituality. This palette consists of 12 versatile arraign of Metallic shades and pops of colors.
INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Chromium Oxide Greens, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, FD & C Yellow 5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red Al Lake.
- The palette is made of cardboard. I’m kinda indifferent about the packaging but I would have preferred Plastic/Acrylic material though.
- It has 12 large Pigmented eyeshadows ranging from your neutrals to smokey to pop of colours which I think is every girl’s dream eyeshadow palette.
- It doesn’t have a mirror but I think the Egyptian Art work is cute & pretty but I would have preferred a mirror though.
- It’s not travel friendly, it feels so delicate. Any mishandling, the shadows start to crumble.
SUNSET HALO SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL USING JUVIA’S PLACE NUBIAN 2 PALETTE
- I think it’s a beautiful palette and the fact that the colours in it are created to suit WOC makes me love it more.
- The eyeshadows are soft and very pigmented.
- The matte shades blend like butter and the shimmery shade are not gunky. It has minimal fall out.
- I’m not a fan of the packaging though, it doesn’t have a mirror and it seems so delicate. It’s not kid or travel friendly.
- I give it a 4/5.
WHERE TO BUY IT IN THE UK:
- Juvia’s Place: http://bit.ly/2uTDX5X
- Lustre Cosmetics: http://bit.ly/2tQ8ZXG
- Beauty Bay: http://bit.ly/2tQ9z7B
I hope you enjoy my review of this palette. If you do, lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION below. Do you have this palette? Do you love it too? Are you thinking of getting it? Lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION below. Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
FTC DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.