Welcome back to my blog Loves. Today’s post is my first Unboxing. I’ll be unboxing the Influenster UK Voxbox. This is my first Voxbox from Influenster.
Influenster is an online agency/company where you review products, do mini surveys, earn point and you’ll be selected to review one of their Voxbox which they usually send out in batches. You review the products and share your review with your audience on whatever platform you have; Instagram, youtube, blog, facebook, e.t.c
I got my Voxbox few days ago and it contains three Maxfactor lip products.
Maxfactor is a UK Beauty brand
I got the Maxfactor
- Colour Elixir Universal Lipliner
- Colour Elixir Lipstick and
- Honey Lacquer
Colour Elixir Universal Lipliner
Maxfactor Claim: this is supposed to give you instant pout, re-shape, re-size and nourish your lips, while it helps hold colour firmly in place.
- Suitable for every skintone and every shade of lipstick.
- Holds lipstick in place and prevents bleeding, feathering and smudging.
- It is enriched with lip conditioners and moisturisers including Jojoba oil and Vitamin E.
- Defines Shapes, and perfects lips in preparation for lip colour.
Review: It is a colourless lip liner; more like a lip primer. It glides on my lips well and it gave my naked lip a pouty plumpy kind of look. It prepared my lips for the lipstick I applied.
Colour Elixir Lipstick in Pearl Maron 36:
Maxfactor Claim: Colour Elixir Lipstick gives you smooth, soft lips with gorgeous colour.
- Instant fabulous colour
- Actively moisturises for smoother, fuller lips (vs bare lips)
- A blend of 60% emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E.
Review: This lipstick is lovely and moisturising, and stays on for hours. It is a sheer bright peachy nude shade with shimmer. It is sort of intimidating for dark skin girls like me but I made it work by using a darker lip liner to line my lips.
Honey Lacquer in Honey Rose
Maxfactor Claim: 3 in 1 lip lacquer: Bold Colour, smooth and shine.
- Smooth as a lip balm
- Shine as a lip gloss
- Colour of a lipstick
Review: this is more of a moisturising liquid lipstick than a lip gloss. It’s peach colour like the lipstick. It’s thick and glossy. It doesn’t feel sticky. It can be worn on its own or on top of a lipstick to add shine and more pigment.
VERDICT: I really love these 3 products and I’m gonna be reaching for them more especially the lip liner. There packaging is so luxe and beautiful.
- I love how pouty the lip liner makes my lips look and how it prep my lips for lipstick especially for matte lipsticks. I give it a 5/5
- The Honey lacquer is my second favourite product. I love lip gloss that I don’t need to wear a lipstick underneath just like my favourite Poundland Lipgloss. I give it 5/5 as well.
- I love the Colour Elixir Lipstick too. I love it because it’s different from the lipsticks I’m used to or own. I give it 4/5.
- My I love them and will definitely recommend them. I will certainly be repurchasing again!
Where to buy Maxfactor Products
Sign up to Influenster: http://bit.ly/2eWb0zD
I hope you enjoy my review of these products. Lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION below, have you ever got a Voxbox from Influenster? Lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION below as well. Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: I got these products for free complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. My review is unbiased and true. I promise to keep it 100% with you all.