Welcome back to my blog Loves. One of my amazing friends Fehintola Ogunye tagged me to do this tag “THE NATURAL BEAUTY TAG” which I’m so excited to be doing. I’ll be answering these questions in the best of my ability.
I hope you enjoy today’s post. Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, LIKE my facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to my blog via E-MAIL
Now, to the tag;
1. What do you love most about your skin? It’s how soft it is and the gorgeous glow I see in the mirror every time I look in it. (see my skincare routine here)
3. Do you tend to use skincare/haircare products from one brand or do you switch them up? I tend to stick to the brand(s) that work for me. I’m not so adventurous when it comes to my products.
4. How does your skincare routine change throughout the seasons? I use more hydrating products (Hyaluronic Acid containing products) & Oil in winter/dry seasons because my skin is always drier and SPF is more important for me in Summer (see my favourite Sunscreen here and winter skincare tips here)
5. At what age did you start or will you start using anti-aging products? I started using them last year; the earlier the better.
6. What do you do to rescue your skin when it feels tired and gross? My DIY face/body scrub, especially the honey & lemon in it; they are the natural God-sent glow enhancer that cancels out tired skin. The tea tree oil in it keeps my acne at bay.
7. What are your go-to skincare products?
- Cleanse: My DIY African black soap (Dudu Osun) face wash.
- Deep Cleanse: Neutrogena 2 in 1 face mask. and Amazon peel off mask
- Exfoliate: Superdrug tea tree face scrub or my DIY face scrub
- Tone: Freedom Glycolic glow tonic, Superdrug Tea tree toner and The Body Shop Vitamin E toner
- Moisturise: Superdrug B. radiant day and night dream (see my review here)
- Oil: The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil or Olive Oil.
See my full skincare routine post here
8. Do you think that organic or all natural ingredients truly make a difference in skincare or haircare? Yes, I do. There are less harsh chemicals used. It’s the reason I love the Superdrug skincare range, Shea Moisture products and my DIYs.
9. What type of hair do you have? I have 4b/4c hair. It’s kinky and coarse with little or no curl definition.
10. Do you like to wear your hair naturally or do you style it? I wear my natural hair out most of the time in afro or high puffs styled in a twist out/flat twist out.
11. How do you keep your hair healthy?
- I cleanse once a month with my DIY African black soap shampoo (see how I make it here)
- I deep condition my hair with any of my various DIY deep conditioner every 2 weeks. (see post here and video here)
- Moisturise with Shea Moisture or Cantu Shea Butter Products (see post here and video here)
- I do protein deep treatment to repair and strengthen my hair every 2-3 months. (see here)
12. Do you think there’s a misconception of beauty bloggers been dependent on makeup? Yes, I think so but it’s not true.
I’m a Beauty Blogger. I love makeup but I don’t wear makeup most of the time. I wear makeup when I have to get in front of the camera or have an outing/special event. I believe more in a good skincare routine using good skincare products. And I believe this is so for most Beauty Bloggers too.
I hope you like how I answered these questions. Lemme know your answer(s) for your favourite question(s) and also your favourite answer of mine in THE COMMENT SECTION below.
- I tag Patricia Bright to do this tag. I’ll love to see how she answers these question because she is my favourite Beauty Blogger. I hope she does this tag though.
- To see Fehintola Ogunye’s Natural Beauty Tag, CLICK here
- My Skincare Products & Routine: http://bit.ly/2B0DO0P
- My Natural Hair Products & Routine: http://bit.ly/2o4fk3R
- My Everyday Makeup Products & Routine: http://bit.ly/2zl6cfX
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored