Welcome back to my blog Loves. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing a Leave-in Conditioner I rediscovered and I’ve been loving. It was the only Leave-in I used when I was transitioning to natural hair, I recently started using it again and I remember why I loved it soooo much. It’s the CANTU SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM.
Claim: Shea butter infused deep penetrating conditioning treatment made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends and add manageabililty and shine with every application. When used daily, Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote stronger, healthier hair.
- Helps mend hair breakage
- Repairs split ends and reduces frizz
- protects hair from heat damage
- Hydrates and moisturises with shea butter & natural oils.
Great for: relaxed, texturised, coloured and permed hair
How to Use:
- Daily styling
- Leave-in treatment and
- Apply to split end and damaged ends daily
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Shea butter, Canola Oil, Dimethicone, Aloe vera leaf juice, Citric Acid, Olive Oil,Rosemary leaf, e.t.c.
Price: £6.99 at Superdrug, Boots and Amazon.
Packaging: It is packed in a plastic tub and it contains 16 oz/453g of product which is a lot. I love this packaging. It’s easy to dip hand in the tub and take what I need without wasting the product or taking less than I need.
Consistency: It is thick and creamy. A little bit of it goes a long way.
Scent: It has a strong nice scent; overpowering but it doesn’t bother me.
- I use it mainly as a moisturiser. It is so moisturising. When I apply it to my hair, it feels wet. It takes a little bit of working it into my hair before it is completely absorbed.
- This is not my first time of using this product, I used it during my relaxed and transitioning days and I loved it as much as I love it now.
- It’s very moisturising and a great detangler.
- It keeps my hair moisturised for a week and beyond.
- I love that it’s inexpensive and it works so well.
- I love its ingredients; things you look for in Natural Hair products.
- For fine hair, I’ll suggest you mix it with water to make it thinner or use a little bit of it.
- It’s the PERFECT leave-in for my coarse hair as a little bit of it goes a long way.
- I give it a 5/5 because I honestly don’t see anything I don’t like about it.
Click here to see me use it to moisturise and detangle my hair
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Do you use this leave-in? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Cantu Coconut Curling Cream Review: http://bit.ly/2ycbCWi
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
- Shea Moisture JBCO Styler Lotion Review: http://bit.ly/2wb38Ak
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2iNMBgQ
- Tresemme Botanique Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2jB8zAG
Shop My Favourite Natural Hair Products & Oils
- Dudu Osun as Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2nOj2JT
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oCT0NY
- Tresemme Botanique Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2oIkXBc
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oIsY99
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2o9TbQj
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in: http://amzn.to/2m3Q214
- Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Lock Gel: http://amzn.to/2ujdt9R
- Eco-styler Gel: http://amzn.to/2nXQSOa
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored