Welcome back to my blog Loves. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing another moisturiser I’m loving lately; the CANTU SHEA BUTTER COCONUT CURLING CREAM.
Claim: Defines, conditions and adds manageabililty revealing soft, elongated curls. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu.
NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE.
- Smooth onto damp hair, section by section, beginning at the root and work towards ends. Do not rinse.
- Can be used on dry hair to remoisturise curls.
Styling Tip: Cocktail with Cantu Moisturising Twist & Lock Gel for super soft, long-lasting twist or braid outs.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl alcohol, Canola oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (parfum), Shea butter, Coconut fruit extract, Avocado fruit oil, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, Olive fruit oil, Mango seed butter, e.t.c.
Packaging: It is packed in a plastic tub and it contains 12oz/340g of product. I love this packaging. It’s easy to dip hand in the tub and take what I need without wasting the product or taking less than I need.
Consistency: It is thick and creamy.
Scent: it has a very nice scent. I thought it’ll have coconutty scent but it doesn’t. It has a very lovely, overpowering sweet scent that lingers for days.
- I use it as a moisturiser; I pair it with the Cantu Moisturising Twist & Lock Gel for the perfect twistout.
- I use it as a styler as well for a twistout. It defined my curls perfectly. It has moderate hold on my 4C hair.
- I also use it to re-moisturise my hair mid-week.
- It is very moisturising. It feels wet on hand and in my hair.
- It’s easily absorbed into my hair, although it takes a little bit of working into my hair like the Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Cream too.
- It has moderate slip; not the best detangler.
- It moisturises my hair well and keeps it moisturised for days.
- It’s inexpensive and it works so well.
- I love that it’s inexpensive and it works so well.
- I love its ingredients; things you look for in Natural Hair products and no harsh chemicals.
Click here to see me use it as a styler for a twistout
Click here to see me use it as a moisturiser
- I give it a 5/5 because I honestly don’t see anything I don’t like about it.
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Do you use this product? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Cream Review: http://bit.ly/2xrRqQB
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture JBCO Styler Lotion Review: http://bit.ly/2wb38Ak
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
Shop My Favourite Natural Hair Products & Oils
- Dudu Osun as Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2nOj2JT
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oCT0NY
- Tresemme Botanique Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2oIkXBc
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oIsY99
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2o9TbQj
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in: http://amzn.to/2m3Q214
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream: http://amzn.to/2tZlod9
- Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Lock Gel: http://amzn.to/2ujdt9R
- Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Cream: http://amzn.to/2snkncz
- Eco-styler Gel: http://amzn.to/2nXQSOa
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK