Welcome back to my blog Loves. I shared my everyday makeup products and routine a while ago but some of the products have changed and I feel the need to update the post. In today’s post, I will be sharing with you MY CURRENT EVERYDAY MAKEUP PRODUCTS & ROUTINE.
I hope you enjoy this post. Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Also, share your everyday/favourite makeup products in the COMMENT SECTION below.
N.B: I do not wear makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY. On days I wear makeup, I go full on glam and all these products are drugstore and affordable.
I’ll be talking about these products in order in which I’ll do my makeup
EYEBROWS: I use the
- Rimmel Brow pencil in black/brown to fill in my brows
- Loreal Brow artist plumper in medium/dark to set my brows and
- L.A Girl concealers in fawn & dark cocoa to carve out the lower and upper parts of my brows respectively
EYESHADOW: I go for soft neutral looks and my favourite palettes for everyday look are the
- Makeup revolution I heart makeup naked chocolate palette and
- Juvia’s place nubian 2 palette. See review here.
These have soft transition and crease colours and everyday wearable matte & shimmers that doesn’t look too much.
Other things I use are the
- L’Oréal telescopic mascara
- Loreal super slim liner to draw wing liner (not a favourite though, on the hunt for a better one)
- Rimmel khol eyeliner in black to line my water line and
- Cuci Your false lashes in 208; I customise it to my taste
FACE PRIMERS: My current favourite primers are unconventional primers and I find that they work better than products marketed as “primers”. They are the
- Simple oil balancing moisturiser: this makes my makeup apply better and last longer. It gets tacky after I apply it on my face and I find that my makeup sits better on it and lasts longer.
- Milk of Magnesia: this is the best oil controlling primer I ever used. I apply it on the sides of my nose only and I don’t use it everyday. I use it on days that I need the oils to stay hidden.
FOUNDATIONS: they are the
- L’Oréal True Match Foundation in 10W: It has a natural finish; not dewy, not matte.This is my favourite drugstore foundation of all time. It has this beautiful radiant glowy (not dewy) finish to it. It has medium to buildable full coverage. It matches me perfectly and photographs beautifully even in flash photography (no flash back). It lasts up to 8-10 hours. It doesn’t control oil well though.
- Maybelline Fit Me matte+poreless foundation in 355 coconut: It has a demi-matte finish; it lasts longer and controls oil better and it’s cheaper. It has medium-full coverage and the colour matches me well. See review here.
CONCEALERS: to conceal my eye bags and highlight the centre of my face, my go to concealers are the
- L’Oréal true match concealer in 7R/C: it’s a new found love. It has light coverage which makes it perfect for everyday wear. See full review here.
- L.A. Girl concealer in fawn has more coverage and gives more highlight
CONTOUR: I use the L’Oréal true match concealer in 10c to carve out my cheek bones and suck in my chubby cheeks and large forehead.
- To set under my eyes & highlighted areas, I mix the makeup revolution luxury banana powder with the Ben Nye topaz powder
- I use the black opal deluxe finishing powder in dark to set all over my face.
BLUSH & HIGHLIGHT: my go to palette is the Sleek blush palette in sugar. I mix the two matte shades for blush and use the shimmery shade as highlighter. See review here
At times, I use the Kiko Milano water eyeshadow in 208 to intensify it.
SET: my current favourite setting is the Makeup revolution oil control fixing spray.
LIPS: I’m more adventurous when it comes to my lip colours. I go from lip balm to clear gloss, nudes to bold shades. Glossy finish, satin and matte. My lip colour depends on the season &/or my mood.
Check out my
- FOUNDATION ROUTINE video here: http://bit.ly/2hjfkYa
- and my EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL video here: http://bit.ly/2qbHhr3
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper (Med/dark): http://bit.ly/2lqzL9G
- L.A. Girl Concealer (Fawn & Dark Cocoa): http://amzn.to/2lqsNkL
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara: http://amzn.to/2mnP56d
- Loreal Super Slim Liner: http://bit.ly/2koU86N
- Cuci Yours Lashes (208): http://ebay.eu/2jEpO3M
- Rimmel Khol Eyeliner (Black): http://amzn.to/2m8AFWZ
- Phillip Milk of Magnesia: http://amzn.to/2oiYop3
- L.A. Girl Concealer: http://amzn.to/2nTqiUI
- Loreal True Match Foundation (10W & 10C): http://amzn.to/2mENXMz
- Loreal True Match Concealer 7R/C: http://bit.ly/2wXYUta
- L.A. Girl Concealer (Fawn): http://amzn.to/2lqsNkL
- MUR Luxury Banana Powder: http://bit.ly/2wVd3fr
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Dark): http://amzn.to/2m6326t
- Sleek Blush Palette: http://amzn.to/2lqEQhY
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored