Welcome back to my blog Loves. I know how challenging it can be to come up with a glam and easy hairstyle this holiday season, especially for us natural sisters. Hence, I have compiled my 5 GO TO HAIRSTYLES FOR PARTIES/SPECIAL EVENTS.
I hope you enjoy this post, don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE & leave nice COMMENT.
1. Side-part Bob: this is how you make a BOLD entrance. No holding back. All your kinks in everyone’s face. LOL.
2. Side Slay: This is kind of reserve and also edgy at the same time.
3. 2 Flat Twists into Low Puff: this also makes a nice work/school hairstyle.
4. Two Big Flat Twists: This has been my go to recently. It also doubles as a very good protective style because all my hair including ends are tucked away.
5. Textured Low Bun: is also one of my favourites. All my hair is tucked away and it’s unlike regular bun. It doesn’t pull on my edges.
These are my go to hairstyles for parties/special events.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Which of these hairstyles is your favourite? Please lemme know in the COMMENT SECTION below. Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE via E-MAIL. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- How I Grow & Care for my Natural Hair: http://bit.ly/2o4fk3R
- My 5 Holiday Makeup Tips: http://bit.ly/2Bi4NUX
- Easy Everyday Natural Hairstyles: http://bit.ly/2jFzOxp
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored