Welcome back to my blog Loves. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing another Shea Moisture range; the SHEA MOISTURE 100% VIRGIN COCONUT OIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER.
If you enjoy this post, don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog.
There are two (2) products in this range available here in the U.K, they are
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo &
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Conditioner.
They both contain
- Coconut Oil: Antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes, while natural Triglycerides help retain moisture.
- Coconut Milk: Conditioning properties smooth and soften hair.
- Acacia Senegal: Lock in moisture to support hair elasticity and suppleness.
1. SHEA MOISTURE 100% VIRGIN COCONUT OIL SHAMPOO
CLAIM: Lift away impurities and rehydrate hair with this gentle, sulfate-free shampoo. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal that helps provide renewed hydration, manageability and shine. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with our DAILY HYDRATION CONDITIONER. Great for all hair types.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzoic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Algae Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Coconut Acid, Tocopherol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil. NO SULFATES, NO PARABENS, NO PHTHLATES, NO PARAFFIN, NO MINERAL OIL, NO SYNTHETIC COLOUR NO PETROLATUM.
PRICE: £10.99 at Superdrug .
- Packaging: It is packed in a cylindrical plastic bottle with a flip-flop opening. I love the packaging. It’s like most shampoo packaging especially Shea Moisture shampoos. It’s easy for me to dispense the shampoo on my palm in the shower without getting the products wet or any difficulty. It contains 379mL of product.
- Consistency & Colour: It is a little bit thick. It lathers so well, a little bit of it goes a long way. It has pearl white colour. It feels very cooling and kind of tingly on the scalp and hands. It feels so good on the scalp.
- Scent: It has sweet coconutty candy kind of scent that lingers for DAYSSS. My hair and bathroom always smell so nice when I use this shampoo. I LOVE THE SCENT.
- this feel very nice on the scalp. It feels really nice and lathers so well.
- When I rinse it off, my hair feels so clean and moisturised.
- All shampoos are not the same; this lives up to its claim. It cleanses my hair like a clarifying shampoo would do but doesn’t strip it of its moisture. My hair felt soft and clean, it didn’t feel hard or scream of moisture.
- I really love this shampoo especially the cooling, relaxing effect it gives on my scalp and it smells so nice.
- It’s the BEST MOISTURISING SHAMPOO I ever used, I love it.
VERDICT: I give it a 5/5 as there is nothing I don’t like about it. I will definitely repurchase this over & over again
2. SHEA MOISTURE 100% VIRGIN COCONUT OIL CONDITIONER
CLAIM: Re-hydrate, detangle, & soften with this daily rinse out conditioner without weighing hair down. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal that penetrates the hair shaft to rehydrate and enhance natural softness while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal that penetrates the hair shaft to rehydrate and enhance natural softness while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, wet hair. Gently comb through from roots to ends. Leave in for up to three minutes. Rinse. For best results, use after cleaning with our DAILY HYDRATION SHAMPOO. Great for all hair types.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Parfum, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Seed (Rosehip) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Coconut Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Algae Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal. NO SULFATES, NO PARABENS, NO PHTHLATES, NO PARAFFIN, NO MINERAL OIL, NO SYNTHETIC COLOUR NO PETROLATUM.
PRICE: £10.99 at Superdrug
- Packaging: It is packed in a plastic cylindrical bottle with pump which makes dispensing it easy. I love the packaging. It contains 379mL of product.
- Consistency & Colour: It has pap-like consistency; I love conditioners with pap-like consistency. It has amazing slip to detangle with. I’ve used conditioners with better slip but it is the best Shea Moisture Conditioner I ever used. It’s very moisturising and has great slip. It is white in colour.
- Scent: it has same scent as the shampoo; sweet coconutty candy-like scent and it also lingers for days.
- I applied it to my hair, covered my hair with plastic bag
- It feels very nice in my hair
- It melts straight in my hair and melts all the tangles
- The littlest bit of it goes a long way
- I left it in for about 10 minutes and started detangling my hair
- I detangled with it easily, it has amazing slip
- when I rinsed it out, my hair felt AMAZING; so soft and moisturised, everything we look for in a conditioner.
VERDICT: I give it 5/5. There is nothing I don’t like about it too.
I love these 2 products, they have immediately become favourites.
- The shampoo is now my favourite moisturising shampoo and the conditioner has become my favourite as well to use as a base for my DIY hair mask and to detangle my hair.
- Their ingredient is all I want in my hair products; Who doesn’t like Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk in their hair.
- They also contain amazing ingredients and oils like Glycerine, Shea butter, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Rosehip Oil, Sweet Almond Oil.
- My hair felt so clean, soft and moisturised after I rinsed them out of my hair.
Check VIDEO & DEMO here: http://bit.ly/2DHyZhz
I hope you enjoyed my review of these products. Do you use any of these products? Do you love it/them as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture JBCO Styler Lotion Review: http://bit.ly/2wb38Ak
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: email@example.com
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: I received these products for free from Shea Moisture, my review is unbiased and true. I promise to keep it 100% with you all.
Shop My Favourite Natural Hair Products & Oils
- Dudu Osun as Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2nOj2JT
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oCT0NY
- Tresemme Botanique Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2oIkXBc
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oIsY99
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2o9TbQj
- Shea Moisture Frizz Defense Gel: http://amzn.to/2nFSFL9
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in: http://amzn.to/2m3Q214
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream: http://amzn.to/2tZlod9
- Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Lock Gel: http://amzn.to/2ujdt9R
- Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Cream: http://amzn.to/2snkncz
- Eco-styler Gel: http://amzn.to/2nXQSOa
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK