Welcome back to my blog Loves. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing a hair mask I’ve been using recently; the TSAKA MELANIN QUEEN SOS HAIR RESCUE MASK.
If you enjoy this post, don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog.
BACKGROUND ON THE BRAND: TSAKA means Happiness in the Ronga dialect of Mozambique. It is a U.K brand owned by a Black Woman.
We use carefully selected plant ingredients blended to unlock the rich nutrients of the African flora. Always 100%: vegan and 0%: sulfates, parabens, silicones, petrolatum, heavy alcohol and animal-derived ingredients.
CLAIM: A deep conditioning high performance hair mask, full of natural goodness to rescue dry, weak and chemically damaged hair. Brings back that healthy volume. Revives damaged and easy shedding hair. Great for afro, curly and texlaxed hair.
HOW TO USE: We recommend using our hair mask on a clean scalp, after shampooing OR between shampoo and conditioner. WHY? After shampooing, your hair cuticles have their arms wide open to receive some goodness in the hair shaft. Apply an egg-sized scoop to wet hair and massage evenly from the tip to the roots. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For best results wear the hair mask for 30 minutes once a week until the health of your hair improves.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin (Veg), Cetrimonium chloride, Ceteareth-20, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocus nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl stearate SE, Citric acid, Limonene, Geraniol. NO sulfates, parabens, petrolatum and silicones.
WHERE TO BUY & PRICE: £15 on Tsaka website.
- Packaging: It is packed in a black cylindrical tub that makes having access to the product so easy; with pink tapes that gives it such a lovely feminine touch. It contains 200ml of product
- Colour & Consistency: It has a semi-liquid pap-like consistency. It feels so wet and moisturising to touch. It’s white in colour.
- Scent: It has a nice floral scents that lingers a bit.
- It feels so wet and moisturising in my hair. It immediately melts into my hair and makes my hair really soft. A little bit of it goes a really long way. I used about one & half tablespoonful of it,
- I leave it in for 30 minutes, then I detangled my hair with it,
- It has AMAZING SLIP, raking my fingers through my hair was so easy with the hair mask in my hair,
- I rinsed it off and my hair feels so soft, moisturised and stronger.
- I really love this hair mask,
- I use it for my twin toddlers as well.
- It’s immediately become one of my favourites.
- I really love it.
VERDICT: I give it a 5/5. There is nothing I don’t like about it; from the packaging to the ingredients, (coconut oil, sesame seed oil, vegetable glycerine, jojoba oil, carrot oil, etc.,); everything that screams moisture and amazing ness. And the fact that it makes my twin toddlers’ hair manageable makes me love it more. It moisturises it and made it so soft and shiny.
I hope you enjoyed my review of this product. Do you use this hair mask? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel and check out my deep conditioning routine post.
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture 100% Coconut Oil Range Review: http://bit.ly/2DMsK88
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Review: http://bit.ly/2xrRqQB
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream Review: http://bit.ly/2ycbCWi
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free from Tsaka, my review is unbiased and true. I promise to keep it 100% with you all.
Shop My Favourite Natural Hair Products & Oils
- Dudu Osun as Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2nOj2JT
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oCT0NY
- Tresemme Botanique Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2oIkXBc
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2oIsY99
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2o9TbQj
- Shea Moisture Frizz Defense Gel: http://amzn.to/2nFSFL9
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in: http://amzn.to/2m3Q214
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream: http://amzn.to/2tZlod9
- Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Lock Gel: http://amzn.to/2ujdt9R
- Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Cream: http://amzn.to/2snkncz
- Eco-styler Gel: http://amzn.to/2nXQSOa
- Raw Shea Butter: http://amzn.to/2mlkJ1K
- Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2lBJRmn
- Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2mtq5XL
- Avocado Oil: http://amzn.to/2lS6kwy
- Almond Oil: http://amzn.to/2mlmwDY
- Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2lDL4b9
- Peppermint Oil: http://amzn.to/2lhPQdK