Welcome back to my blog Loves. Dark spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation and dull skin used to be my biggest skin concerns until I discovered this amazing face mask; DIY TURMERIC FACE MASK, it’s AMAZING and so easy to make.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
All I need are these four (4) key things.
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon &
- Tea tree Oil (optional)
- 3 Teaspoons of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey
- 1/2 Lemon &
- 10-20 drops of Tea tree Oil (optional)
- I mix everything together in any container and I apply on my face.
- I leave it on for about 20-30 minutes, then I rinse it off.
- It leaves my skin with this wide awake feeling.
- It also leaves some yellow tint behind, which needs a good cleanser/toner to get rid of.
- I use it about 1-3 times a week depending on my skin condition.
- I started seeing changes in my skin in about a week.
- My dark spots have faded, my skin looks clearer & brighter, radiant and more youthful & lively.
VIDEO on YouTube:
I hope you enjoy today’s post? Have you used this DIY face mask before? Did/Does it work for you? Please COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.