Welcome back to my blog Loves. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know these 3 things already;
- I’m a Skincare Addict
- I’m obsessed with Superdrug own brand Skincare products because they’re inexpensive and mostly natural and
- I love Skincare products that are marketed towards brighter, radiant skin, lol.
In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing another Superdrug own brand skincare product from their New Vitamin C Range; THE VITAMIN C INVIGORATING SKIN BOOSTER.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
- Detoxify your skin
- Infused with Vitamin C
- Leaves skin softer and brighter
- With kakadu plum & goji berry extracts
INGREDIENTS: The two (2) main ingredients are
- Kakadu Plum – which has the highest known concentration of Vitamin C of any food on the planet.
- Goji Berry – a superfruit known to induce calm, wellbeing and energy.
Others: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Benzophenone-4, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 15985.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing, apply a small amount of the booster directly to skin and then follow with a moisturiser. Alternatively, mix 3-5 drops in the palm of your hand with your chosen moisturiser, blend until smooth and massage into skin.
PRICE & WHERE TO BUY: £4.99 at Superdrug. It’s usually on offer for buy one get one 1/2 price.
- Packaging: It is packed in an orange cylindrical plastic bottle with dropper applicator containing 30mL of product. I love the packaging, it’s so beautiful, simple and hygienic.
- Colour & consistency: It has an off-white, not too liquidy consistency.
- Scent: It has a nice citrusy scent which kind of lingers for a while.
- I use it every night after cleansing my face,
- I mix about 2-3 drops of it in with any moisturiser/serum I’m using and I apply it to my face.
- It feels so cooling on the skin.
- It disappears immediately into my skin as it’s a lightweight product.
- It doesn’t change the colour of the moisturiser/serum I mix it with.
- It makes it feel more moisturising and wet-like on my face.
- I’ve been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I won’t say it’s made such a big difference in my skin but I’ve noticed that my skin looks brighter since I started using it and I have less dark spots on my face.
- I wouldn’t use this as a moisturiser/serum on its own but as an additional treatment to your skin care especially if you love having some kind of Vitamin C treatment in your skin care routine.
If you didn’t know,
Vitamin C is known for its remarkable ability to help brighten and even out skin tone, while also providing antioxidant protection against free radicals.
VERDICT: I give it a 5/5 because I love it. I love everything about it; from its cute packaging to its lightweight consistency, to its nice scent and the fact that its a Vitamin C treatment for a bargain, you can’t beat that with a stick. It’s become a staple in my nightly skincare routine and I will repurchase it over and over again.
I use it in combination with these products also from Superdrug; the
- Vitamin E Serum (review HERE)
- B. Radiant Day & Night Cream (See review HERE)
- Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel, which I use once/twice a week (See review HERE)
- Naturally Radiant Glycolic Tonic, which is my daily toner (See review HERE) and
- Tea Tree Toner/Cleanser & Facial Scrub (See review HERE)
I hope you enjoy my review of this product. Do you use this product? Do you love it as well? COMMENT below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- My Skincare routine: http://bit.ly/2B0DO0P
- How I Cleared My Acne & Fade my Dark Spots (Video): http://bit.ly/2HTNkVG
- 5 Skincare Tips to Fade Dark Spots & Enhance Skin Glow: http://bit.ly/2r2ffKl
- 12 Skincare Hacks For Acne Prone Skin: http://bit.ly/2r0fZEb
- £1 SPF Review: http://bit.ly/2t4zg8Z
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored.