Welcome back to my blog Loves. Maui moisture has been around for a while now with different products in their various ranges. I have been eyeing their Shea butter range especially the hair mask for a while now and recently I got to try it out when it was on 1/3 of the price sale at Superdrug. In today’s post, I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the MAUI MOISTURE REVIVE & HYDRATE + SHEA BUTTER MASK.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
CLAIM: Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating mask blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy. If your hair is feeling extra dry, use as a leave in treatment on wet hair to deeply condition strands. Maui Moisture starts with a unique blend of 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice as the first ingredient, followed by Coconut Water. (We use Aloe Juice to cleanse and to provide nourishment & moisture to the hair.)
We are Vegan-Friendly and FREE FROM;
- Artificial Colours
- Mineral Oils
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/Noix de Coco) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/Noix de Coco) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ceteareth-20, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal.
HOW TO USE:
- As an in-shower deep treatment after shampooing, apply a small amount into palm and evenly distribute into damp hair from root to ends. (For optimum results, allow the steam from the shower to penetrate each strand.) Leave in for 3 minutes then rinse.
- After the shower: To use as a (Leave-In) treatment, apply a small amount to damp hair. Then, comb or use fingers to detangle. Style as usual.
PRICE: £8.99 on Amazon
- Packaging: It is packed in a purple plastic tub containing 340mLs of product with gold lid. The packaging is so pretty, feminine and bold. I love it
- Consistency: It’s not thick nor runny; it’s pap-like and light-weight, it didn’t weigh my hair down. It has little SLIP to detangle with especially for someone with thick hair like mine.
- Scent: It has a lovely sweet scent that isn’t overpowering and doesn’t linger.
- I applied it on my damp hair after shampoo,
- Covered my hair with a plastic cap and towel to keep it warm & trap the heat,
- I left it in my hair for about 30 minutes, then rinsed it off.
- After rinsing it out, my hair felt and looked moisturised, my curls looked nourished and they reverted back.
- My hair felt strong
- The only downside is that I could not detangle with it as it has little slip to detangle with especially for someone with thick hair like mine.
VERDICT: This is a very good moisturising & strengthening hair mask which I will recommend to anyone with DRY/DAMAGED hair. I give it 4.5/5. I like almost everything about it; its beautiful packaging, lovely scent, nice and mostly natural ingredients and most importantly how nourished, moisturized and strong it left my hair.
I hope you enjoyed my review of this product. Have you used it before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Pantene Gold Series Range Review: http://bit.ly/2EEOyax
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2ODMiV5
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo & Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2CAanFN
- Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque Review: http://bit.ly/2A5fbRP
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: NOT SPONSORED