Welcome back to my blog guys. In my previous post, I reviewed the ORS Olive oil Shampoo & Conditioner, I decide to follow up with the review of other ORS products I’ve been using the ORS HAIRepair COCONUT OIL & BAOBAB INTENSE MOISTURE CREME and OIL.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
ORS HAIRepair COCONUT OIL & BAOBAB INTENSE MOISTURE CREME REVIEW
CLAIM: Ultra-moisturizing crème delivers a surge of intense, nourishing hydration to quench thirsty, moisture-depleted hair.
- Provides immediate moisture relief to dry, dehydrated and parched strands
- Richly moisturizes, conditions and promotes a healthy-looking shine
- Helps seal in vital moisture, softens strands and moisturizes the scalp
- Rich in essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish, Coconut Oil deeply moisturizes and helps relieve dryness
- Rich in omegas 6 & 9 essential for healthy hair, Baobab Oil deeply nourishes and softens
- Hydrolyzed Collagen helps improve hair moisture and manageability
- Rich in antioxidants, Green Tea Extract helps to support healthy hair
- For all hair types & textures
- Reduces drying and styling time
- Controls frizz
- Excellent to seal and protect color-treated hair
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen and Green Tea Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate Se , Dimethicone, Persea Americana Avocado Oil, Olea Europea Olive Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Peg-20 Hydogenated Lanolin, Polysorbate 60, Peg-150 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetereath-20, Peg-40 Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Green Tea Camellia Sinensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ppeg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Magnesium Aluminium Silicate , Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium Edta , Bht, Parfum, Limonene.
HOW TO USE: Use daily or as needed. Apply a small amount to hair and scalp and massage. Comb through for even distribution from root to end. TIP: May be used at night prior to wrapping hair for an overnight treatment.
PRICE: £5.99 on Amazon
- Packaging: It is packed in a cylindrical plastic tub with red wrapping and detailing containing 5oz of product. This is a beautiful and convenient packaging; easy to get the product out. I do not like that it comes in small size though as the product finishes faster.
- Colour & Consistency: it’s a thick product, a little bit of it goes a long way. For thick hair, you’ll love this as you don’t have to use too much of it to get your hair moisturised. For thin hair, use sparingly, though it doesn’t coat or weigh hair down. It’s white in colour.
- Scent: it has a beautiful sweet scent that lingers for hours/days.
- I use this to moisturise my hair after cleansing and conditioning,
- I use on damp and dry hair
- It’s a very hydrating moisturiser
- It gets absorbed easily without weighing my hair down or leaving it coated
- It keeps my hair moisturised for weeks
- It’s one of my favourite moisturisers
VERDICT: This is a good moisturiser that works and very hydrating. It’s worth a try and a big plus, it’s inexpensive. I give it 5/5; I love its beautiful packaging, lovely scent, nice consistency and how well it moisturises and keeps my hair moisturised.
ORS HAIRepair COCONUT OIL & BAOBAB INTENSE VITAL OILS.
CLAIM: Lightweight hydrating oil blend with nutrient-dense Coconut, Baobab, Grapeseed and Sweet Almond oils helps condition and nourish damaged strands and dry scalp without weighing hair down.
- Delivers lightweight, fast-absorbing hydration
- Replenishes and nourishes dehydrated, damaged hair
- Moisturizes dry scalp
- Smooths hair and enhances shine without weigh-down
- Hair-penetrating Coconut Oil provides deep moisture and helps protect against protein loss
- Derived from seeds of the African Baobab fruit and rich in omegas and vitamins A, D, E & F, Baobab Oil helps to restore elasticity and revitalize weak and damaged hair, while moisturizing dry scalp
- Containing essential fatty acids and antioxidants, lightweight, fast-absorbing Grapeseed Oil moisturizes and protects
- An excellent emollient rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, Sweet Almond Oil enriches and softens
- Perfect for individuals with dry hair and scalp.
INGREDIENTS: Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Soybean Oil, Isododecane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond Oil, Equisetum Avense Horsetail Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Awapuhi Extract, Urtica Dioica Nettle Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Rosemary Extract, Yucca Shidigera Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays Corn Oil, Bha , Bht, Parfum, Butylphenyl, Methylproprional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene, Linalool.
HOW TO USE: Use daily or as needed. Part hair and apply to the scalp and damp or dry hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp.
PRICE: £6.69 on Amazon
- Packaging: it is in packed in a clear plastic bottle with red wrapping, detailing and pointed tip with multiple openings; I don’t like the openings; it makes it prone to spillage and most times I squeeze out more than enough. It contains 127mls product.
- Colour & Consistency: it’s clear and runny. It doesn’t feel like grease, leave hair oily or weigh it down.
- Scent: it has a similar scent as the moisturiser; a coconutty sweet scent that lingers.
- I apply it on my hair damp after moisturiser, on dry hair and on my scalp.
- It doesn’t feel greasy nor weighs hair down
- It smells so good and the scent lingers for days which I love most about it.
VERDICT: This one of my favourite oils to use especially daily to add shine to my hair and make it smell heavenly (lol). I love it most things about this oil except the tip openings, I’m giving it 4.5/5.
I hope you enjoyed my review of these products. Have you used any of them before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- ORS Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2LlZWIr
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo & Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2CAanFN
- Pantene Gold Series Range Review: http://bit.ly/2EEOyax
- Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque Review: http://bit.ly/2A5fbRP
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intense Hydration Range Review: http://bit.ly/2B34KOX
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Range Review: http://bit.ly/2z93hmm
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Range Review: http://bit.ly/2DMsK88
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored