Welcome back Loves. Unarguably, Garner is one of the best brands out there when it comes to affordable hair products. Hence, when I saw their new GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS NOURISHING HAIR FOOD with BANANA & SHEA, I had to give it a go. In today’s post, I’m gonna be sharing my thought on this hair mask.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
CLAIM: Introducing New Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food, our new way to nourish and condition hungry hair. 98% Natural Origin, 100% Vegan* blends, enriched with Super Food Extracts, for Super-Hair. Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leavein.
- Yes Vegan Formula: no animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Yes 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests.
- Yes Dermatologically Tested.
- Yes Plant Oils.
- No Silicones for a natural feel.
- No Artificial Colourants
INGREDIENTS: 1161331, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Juice/ Banana Fruit Juice, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/ Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, CocoCaprylate/, Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum /Fragrance, (F.I.L C232325/1).
PRICE: £3.50 on Amazon.
- Packaging: It is packed in a plastic tub with yellow lid & details (to signify banana colour) containing 390ml of product. This is a really convenient packaging; easy to dip into the product without wasting.
- Consistency & Colour: This is off-white in colour with well-whipped consistency. It is neither thick nor runny. It melts right into my hair on application
- Scent: It has a nice fragrance with underlying banana scent; not overpowering and the banana scent doesn’t linger.
- I apply this to my hair after cleansing
- It has a good consistency, my dry hair kept drinking it up
- I wasn’t shy to dig into it because it’s inexpensive.
- Then I covered my hair with a plastic cap and wrapped with a towel to trap the heat in
- I left it in for about 30 minutes, then rinsed off.
- This hair mask is amazing; very moisturising.
- It left my hair super soft, hydrated and clumped my curls together.
VERDICT: This hair mask is good. I love everything about it. It left my hair like I want all hydrating hair mask to. There is no “wow-factor” to it. It’s just good. I’m giving it 5/5.
I hope you enjoyed my review of this product. Have you used it before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Garnier Ultimate Blend Macadamia & Coconut Hair Mask: http://bit.ly/32PuVEl
- Garnier Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2ODMiV5
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo & Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2CAanFN
- Pantene Gold Series Range Review: http://bit.ly/2EEOyax
- Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque Review: http://bit.ly/2A5fbRP
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intense Hydration Range Review: http://bit.ly/2B34KOX
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Range Review: http://bit.ly/2z93hmm
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Range Review: http://bit.ly/2DMsK88
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored