Welcome back guys, I know it’s been a while I posted on here, however, I am back and better, lol. We all know natural hair can be expensive to manage and if you’re like me; always looking for inexpensive products that meet up to high ends in keeping my hair lush and healthy, you’ll find today’s post helpful as I’ll be sharing my TOP 5 UNDER £5 PRODUCTS THAT YOU NEED IN YOUR HAIR ROUTINE
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
I will be sharing these products in the order in which I’ll use them in my hair routine:
1. The ORS CREAMY ALOE SHAMPOO: I remember using this shampoo with the ORS relaxer when my hair was relaxed but wasn’t hung up on it, then, I got to use it again when I was sent some ORS products and I have been wondering why I didn’t discover this shampoo on time. It is AMAZING. It is a good clarifying shampoo that does not leave my hair dry. It lathers so well, a little bit goes a long way. It has a refreshing effect on the scalp. It’s just all-round goodness in a shampoo.
2. TRESEMME BOTANIQUE NOURISH & REPLENISH CONDITIONER: This has been my holy grail conditioner for years. I can’t hype this conditioner enough. It’s moisturising, has amazing slip and smells so good. It melts kinks and makes detangling easy. See full review HERE.
3. GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS BANANA 3 in 1 HAIR MASQUE: When I saw the ads and sponsored reviews of this masque, I thought, it’ll be another overhyped products that may not live up to its hype BUT when I tried it, I couldn’t believe a masque that cheap can be that good. It’s moisturising and always leave my hair nourished and moisturised after every usage. The banana in this product makes me love it more; banana is moisturising. I have gone through about 3 tubs of this masque, it’s that good. See full review HERE.
4. CANTU GROW STRONG STRENGTHENING TREATMENT: Honestly, when I was planning this post, it was challenging to get an affordable moisturiser that works well because I have noticed to get a good moisturiser, you should be ready to splurge a bit. However, I found this product which, although it is not written on it that it’s a moisturiser, it’s meant to be used as one. This product is my favourite Cantu shea butter moisturiser. It has lightweight consistency, very moisturising and keeps my hair moisturised for days. See full review HERE.
5. CREME OF NATURE ARGAN OIL MOUSSE: This has become my favourite style for my wash n go, for sleek styles and to refresh my protective styles. It’s just good. It has moderate hold and leaves my hair with a good shine. I love it
These are the products I recommend to anyone looking for good and inexpensive products for their hair; relaxed or natural. They are products I leave on my bathroom cabinet and use as often as I use my other expensive products.
I hope you enjoyed my review of this product. Have you used any of these before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- ORS Shampoo & Conditioner Review: http://bit.ly/2LlZWIr
- Garnier Ultimate Blend Banana & Shea 3 in 1 Hair Masque: https://bit.ly/2wuv5Gs
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo & Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2CAanFN
- Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment Review: https://bit.ly/2Xn5D0o
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored