Welcome back guys, deep conditioning is my favourite part of my hair routine because I always look forward to the result and I tend to be adventurous in trying out different hair masques to see their different results on my hair. So, a couple of months ago, I coloured my hair and was looking for a good strengthen and repair hair masque, then I came across the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Masque. Although I have tried a lot of products from this range from the shampoo, leave-in, edge treatment, styler and I love them all so I had high hopes for the hair masque. Hence, in today’s video, I will be sharing my thoughts on the SHEA MOISTURE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN & RESTORE HAIR MASQUE.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
CLAIM: This deep conditioning Masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote healthy, fuller hair by supporting hairs elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves the hair soft, manageable and shiny. This deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly colour, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mauritia flexuosa Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Niacin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vinegar, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caramel
HOW TO USE: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the strengthening masque from root to ends. Pay particular attention to hair ends. Comb through for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm a dryer for 10-15 minutes.
PRICE: £10.99 on Amazon
- Packaging: It is packed in a plastic tub containing 340ml of product. It has yellow detailing like all products in this range. I like the simple packaging, it’s easy to dip in the product without taking too much.
- Colour & Consistency: It is brown in colour which is understandable because of JBCO colour, has one of the best consistency in a hair mask; lightweight and well-whipped. It melts into hair easily and a little goes a long way.
- Scent: It has a similar scent as most products in this range; sweet vanilla scent, and it lingers. I love the scent.
- I apply it on my damp hair after cleansing,
- Cover my hair with a deep conditioning cap, cling film and towel to generate and trap heat in my hair while deep conditioning,
- Leave it in for about an hour,
- Then rinse it off.
- After rinsing the hair masque off, It left my hair super soft and nourished.
- I also mix it in with other moisturising hair masques since I see it to be a mini protein treatment.
- Like I said, my hair was recently coloured. So, to have the best of moisture, repair and strength, I have been mixing it with other moisturising hair masques.
- My hair had been broke badly after I took out a long protective style I had and this masque worked as I noticed less breakage the following wash day.
VERDICT: This hair mask is good. I love everything about it. I love how nourished it left my hair, its lovely consistency and beautiful scent. I’m giving it 5/5. It has become one of my top 5 hair masques. I love how it left my hair after rinsing it off. This is one of the most hyped hair masque in the natural hair community and in my opinion it’ worth it.
I hope you enjoyed my review of this product. Have you used it before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2kcA030
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture JBCO Styling Lotion Review: http://bit.ly/2wb38Ak
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intense Hydration Range Review: http://bit.ly/2B34KOX
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Range Review: http://bit.ly/2z93hmm
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Range Review: http://bit.ly/2DMsK88
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored