Hi Loves, welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing one of a staple in my hair stash, the SHEA MOISTURE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN & RESTORE SHAMPOO WITH PEPPERMINT & APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
I hope you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my blog
CLAIM: This Sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo removes build up, while infusing hair with moisture. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm, or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to encourage hair to grow longer by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Apple Cider Vinegar aids in regulating and balancing pH levels on the scalp, while softening hair to promote enhanced growth.
Formulated with Jamaican Black Caster Oil and certified Organic Shea butter to encourage hair to grow longer by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Apple cider Vinegar aids in regulating and balancing pH levels on the scalp, while softening hair to promote enhanced growth.
For natural, chemically processed, colour treated or heat styled hair.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, gently massage from root to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed, Keratin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vinegar, Butylene Glycol, Niacin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel
PRICE: is £10.99 – £12.99. You can watch out for when it is on sale for buy one get one half price at Boots or £7.34 at Superdrug (currently on). Look fantastic and Amazon also stock Shea Moisture products.
- Packaging: it is packed in a clear cylindrical bottle, this makes it easy to see through the product to know how much used or left. It also makes it easy to hold in the shower without it slipping away. It has a flip-flop lid making dispensing it onto palm(s), hair and scalp easy.
- Consistency: It has a liquidy consistensy. It lathers so well when applied to wet hair. If you are not careful with this product, your whole bath will be filled with soap lather, take it from me, a little really goes a long way.
- Scent: its scent is so similar to the leave-in but milder. Very nice perfumey smell that doesn’t linger.
- It’s a pretty liquidy shampoo, it lathers so well, a little bit of it goes a really long way.
- It cleanses my hair really well, my scalp felt squeaky clean and tingly after use.
- My hair felt so clean after use.
- It stripes my hair of any dirt and product build up.
- For dandruff and itchy scalp, this shampoo is amazing because it contains ACV & Peppermint oil and works amazing in treating dandruff & itchy dry scalp. See here to se how I use it.
VERDICT: I give it 5/5 because I love everything about it from its convenient packaging to its lovely scent, how well it lathers and how clean it leaves my scalp and hair. This is my HG clarifying shampoo and I’m definitely gonna purchase it over and over again.
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo Review: http://bit.ly/2fPnoNP
- Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-in Review: http://bit.ly/2iXp9c9
- Shea Moisture JBCO Styling Lotion Review: http://bit.ly/2wb38Ak
- DIY Black Soap Shampoo: http://bit.ly/2jLZ8RF
Let’s be Friends :
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: NOT SPONSORED