Welcome back Loves. I remember back in the days, ORS was one of the brands known for its relaxers and I loved it so much (when my hair was relaxed). I’ve been curious to try their other hair products on my hair since it’s been natural. These last couple of wash days, I’ve been using the Olive Oil shampoo and conditioner and in today’s post, I’m gonna be sharing my thoughts on the ORS OLIVE OIL CREAMY ALOE SHAMPOO & REPLENISHING CONDITIONER.
If you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and leave me nice COMMENTS.
ORS OLIVE OIL CREAMY ALOE SHAMPOO REVIEW
CLAIM: The ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo gently cleanses, leaving hair tangle-free and soft. Formulated with Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, and Panthenol to remove buildup, moisturize and impart added Shine.
- Moisturises and neutralizes the hair
- Helps protect the hair and scalp during shampooing
- Removes calcium build-up
- Aids hair in removing all traces of relaxer
INGREDIENTS: Water Aqua, Cocamidopropyldimethylamine Propionate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Cocoglucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Olive Oil Olea Europaea, Cetrimonium Carboxydecyl, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sulfated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Oleate, Silicone Quaternium-2, Panthenol Succinate, Fragrance Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Green No. 3 Cl 42053 , Yellow No. 5 Cl 1914.
- Packaging: It is packed in a transparent plastic bottle with green flip-flop lid and detailing. It’s a sleek, beautiful packaging, easy to get the product out. It contains 370ml of product.
- Consistency & Colour: It has an off-white colour with some shimmers in it. It’s not too thick nor runny. It lathers so much, a moderate amount is enough to get a head full of lather.
- Scent: It has a clean scent that isn’t overpowering and doesn’t linger for long.
- I apply this on my wet hair and scalp
- A moderate amount is enough to get a head full of lather.
- I massaged it on my scalp and hair, then rinse it out.
- It left my hair and scalp clean and felt a little bit tingly on the scalp.
- It didn’t leave my hair dry afterward.
VERDICT: This an inexpensive and basic shampoo. It cleansed my scalp and hair, left them clean without drying my hair out. This has become one of my favourite shampoos. I’ve used it twice now and it’s done a good job both times. Hence, I give it a 5/5.
ORS OLIVE OIL REPLENISHING CONDITIONER REVIEW
CLAIM: Formulated with Olive Oil, Sweet Orange Oil and Marine Proteins, this conditioner fortifies and balances moisture and protein levels, resulting in stronger, healthier hair that is shiny and manageable.
- Detangles Conditions the hair and restores moisture to the hair and scalp.
- Rinses easily
- Soothes the scalp
- Detangles hair
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Quaternium-80, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange), Citral, d-Limonene, Linalool, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Panthenol , Silk Amino Acids , PEG-9 Dimethicone , Anthemis Nobilis Extract (Chamomile) , Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage) , Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Achillea Millefolium Extract (Yarrow), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Juice (Kiwi), Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, EDTA, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone , CI 15985 (Yellow #6), CI 19140 (Yellow #5).
HOW TO USE: After shampooing with the ORS™ Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo™, apply a generous amount to hair and comb through for thorough distribution. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave on the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave on the hair for 45 minutes to 1 hour without heat. Rinse thoroughly.
- Packaging: It is packed in a transparent plastic bottle with a green flip-flop opening. It has green and yellow details on it which makes it look so pretty and it contains 362ml of product.
- Consistency & Colour: It has a pretty thick consistency, lightweight and light yellow in colour. It doesn’t has much of a slip and a little bit of it goes a long way.
- Scent: It has a light orangey scent which isn’t overpowering nor does it linger.
- I’ve used it both as a regular conditioner and as a deep conditioner.
- I prefer to use it as a deep conditioner though; I add whipped shea butter and honey to it, apply it to my hair, cover it and leave it in for about 15 minutes then I rinsed it out.
- It left my hair so nice and thick afterward.
- This works as a protein hair masque; it contains marine protein and claims to maintain hair moisture-protein balance.
- This doesn’t do a good job as a rinse-out conditioner nor as a detangler because it has little to no slip.
VERDICT: As I wrote, this is a good conditioner to deep condition with especially when enhanced with things like honey, oils, shea butter, aloe vera, etc. It’s also the perfect base for a DIY protein treatment.
I hope you enjoyed my review of these products. Have you used any of them before? Please SHARE your thought below, LIKE, and SHARE my post. Follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN or subscribe via E-MAIL and check out my Youtube Channel.
- Tresemme Botanique Shampoo & Conditioners Review: http://bit.ly/2CAanFN
- Pantene Gold Series Range Review: http://bit.ly/2EEOyax
- Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque Review: http://bit.ly/2A5fbRP
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intense Hydration Range Review: http://bit.ly/2B34KOX
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Range Review: http://bit.ly/2z93hmm
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Range Review: http://bit.ly/2DMsK88
For business inquiries, sponsorship or reviews, please email me: [email protected]
Let’s be Friends :
DISCLAIMER: Not Sponsored